Tam Valley Oktoberfest
Date: September 21, 2019
2:30 PM - Arrive
3:00 PM - Downbeat
6:00 PM - Finish
Tam Valley Community Center
203 Marin Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Parking is tight here. Please plan accordingly.
Red vest, white shirt, black slacks/skirt and black shoes. Green Bavarian hats optional. Tracht optional.
Bring: Stand, wind clips
Guests: Guests are welcome and encouraged since this is a community family oriented event. However, guests will need to pay the usual entrance fees ($15 adults, $10 children) and pay for their own food and drink.
1) We need to give them your names ASAP ahead of time, since they will generate a wristband and food and drink tickets for each musician.
2) Traffic in the area is congested so please allow yourself plenty of time to get there and park.
3) The weather is unpredictable and there may be wind and fog or it could be sunny, so dress in layers accordingly.
4) We may begin setting up any time after 1PM but we must be completely set up by 2:30pm.
5) There will be a band check-in spot at the front entrance where you will obtain your wristbands and food and drink tickets.
Note: This is the second event of the day, after Oaktoberfest. Please make sure you have replied to both. Thanks!